Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hyped over Hyperdocs!

So one of our District Goals this year was to provide Review Resources to our teachers so they could focus more on having collaborative discussions around their data and creating their instructional lessons to align to the standards. So as I fumbled over the first few modalities I would use to send this MASS REVIEW resource out to teachers, I stumbled across this amazing website!


It gives samples of Hyperdocs (a google doc on steroids with hyperlinks to various resources) created by teachers for various subjects. I grew particularly fond of this one Hyperdoc Game board template and began to play around with it.


6 months later, I have a compilation of various Benchmark & STAAR review Hyperdocs created for teacher clickable ease!

Check them out!









No comments:

Post a Comment